Monday, August 25, 2014

SUPERVISION





So... this is real. I'm excited, scared, and still a little stunned to announce my first novel for young adults SUPERVISION will be published by HarperVoyager UK, an imprint of HarperCollins, in summer 2015. 

Thank you for your support, love, and inspiration. I started "writing" when I was a little younger than my preschool-aged son is now, when my mom began to transcribe all the stories I would tell her. I submitted my first story to The Atlantic Monthly when I was 9 years-old (they rejected it). I submitted my first novel to an agent a decade ago (they rejected it too). SUPERVISION is my fourth try at writing a novel. Thanks for being there through most of them. 

I dreamed the story of SUPERVISION on a train ride a long time ago, and I look forward to sharing it with you--and your children.