Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Street Team and Free Books

Do you like free books?

I am looking for people who would like to receive a FREE ADVANCED COPY of my debut novel SUPERVISION.

In return, I ask that you post an honest review of the book anytime in the week of April 7th 2015 (the book’s official release date is April 9th). You can post it wherever you like--Amazon, Goodreads, your blog, etc. And the review can be short, informal, just a few sentences--whatever!

SUPERVISION is labeled as a YA novel, but anyone of any age is welcome to a free copy. I hope I’ve written a book that adults will enjoy. The protagonist is a 17-year-old Chinese-American girl; with the exception of one, all the other characters in the book are adults. There’s a lot of history in the novel, mostly of the railroads and Victorian Spiritualism, and early readers have said the book was scary at times. I always like a dark, twisty book for the cold winter months, something to read by a fire or curled up under blankets, late into the night…

Send an email (alistinewrites at gmail dot com), message me on Twitter, or leave a comment on Facebook if you’d like to be part of the SUPERVISION street team, and receive a free book. Please include your email address. 

(source:https://www.tumblr.com/search/for%20the%20love%20of%20books!)